Sunday, August 3, 2008

New Feature: Share your stats with anyone

I've been using statulo.us to track each of my workouts so far, and I'm really happy with how it works. One thing I noticed was that I'd get done with a particularly intense workout, and want to share my results with someone. I came up with a few ideas, and I'm happy to announce that statulo.us now features sharing of workout stats!

Now you can:
- Share a specific workout entry with someone
- Share your entire workout log with someone
- Share your workout log as an RSS feed

Keep in mind that this sharing feature uses some nifty technology to ensure that if you share one workout entry, that person won't be able to find other workout entries of yours. This way, you could choose to share that crazy workout from last Tuesday, but not your weight stat you recorded on Saturday!

Keep tracking!

No comments: